The world’s #1 case interview prep platform, created by former McKinsey interviewers and headhunters. It provides everything you need to prepare for case study interviews used by top consulting firms and other employers.
This platform offers:
- A video course covering the 12 key skills assessed by the firms across both the fit and case interviews with tips and techniques on how to build and demonstrate these skills
- A Case Math Course to refresh your quant skills and bring your speed and accuracy to the next level
- 27 interview videos featuring real candidates who went on to join top firms, with detailed commentary on their performance
- A library of 100+ exclusive case studies with solutions, with a scorecard like the one your interviewer has on the other side of the table
- A practice feature, to organize mock interviews with other students, within your school or at any of our 60 partner universities, and track your performance
- Calculations, structures, and charts drills to hone in on critical skills
CaseCoach introduction video
Take a look at this 30 minute sample case interview video on YouTube that has nearly 1 million views.
We offer CaseCoach via a registration link. You MUST be pre-enrolled in the system so you receive NC State’s free access.
CaseCoach offers a Case Math Course that teaches all the skills you need to solve the kind of math problems you will face in a case:
- The four operations
- Key math concepts (fractions, percentages, compounding, weighted averages, probability, and algebra)
- Business math (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, investments, valuation, operation)
- Our pro-tips to simplify their calculations and avoid mistakes
There is a new feature on the CaseCoach platform: Case Math drills View this a 2:30 minute video to show you how the new drills work.
The course is self-service, allowing you to only watch what you need to learn. It is very concise, with 21 lectures of 6 minutes each on average.
If you are interested in improving your Case interviewing skills, want to sign up, or have questions, please contact Connie Fowler at email@example.com or your Career Coach. You will need to create an account using your @ncsu.edu email address and create a password.