Enhance your team’s competitive advantage with Jenkins MBA talent. Immersed in real-world projects and decision making, our students graduate with the confidence and practical skills that add value to your workplace from day one.
Partner with Us for Results
Partner with us and harness the power behind a Jenkins MBA education from our pool of talented graduates.
With innovative, hands-on courses led by our renowned faculty, it’s no surprise that NC State consistently receives high ranks from recruiters. All of which reinforces the program’s reputation for educating MBA graduates who are ready to hit the ground running at the launch of their post-MBA careers.
We developed strong relationships with more than 200 corporate partners who choose our students for their knowledge and expertise in solving real-world business challenges.
While the Poole Poole College of Management Career Center host a variety of ways to connect with our students, we encourage and support partners in coordinating engagement opportunities.
A few ideas are listed below, but partners should review our full list of Engagement Opportunities for a chance to mentor, enhance your brand through sponsorship, and more.
Ways to Recruit
- Initiating relationships with students in a relaxed atmosphere is an ideal way to discover more about their career aspirations, inspirations, and vision for the future. Without the usual awkwardness of a traditional interview, you will build camaraderie and form connections.
Company-hosted Office Hours
- Office hours provide a more intimate (1-on-1, 1-on-2) setting for company partners and Jenkins and MBA students to connect through conversation. The customizable format is generally more informal than a corporate presentation.
Small and large group presentations are a convenient option for partners who have straight-forward recruiting goals. Contact the Employer Relations and Operations Manager to coordinate the next steps.
- Company tours give students a behind-the-scenes look into what it’s like to work with your team. Lead the students through your worksite and introduce them to key leaders and staff. With the trek option, students may visit multiple facilities or companies in one day/trip. Treks typically take place during academic breaks.
The Poole College of Management Career Center
The Poole College of Management Career Center (CMC) provides education, resources, and coaching around leadership development, job search, and career advancement.
We support approximately 700 graduate students across the Jenkins MBA programs and one-year graduate management degrees. The secret to our success is our relationships with business partners that represent a variety of industries, providing optimal value to employers and MBA students alike.
- Meet the Poole College of Management Career Center Team
- Contact the Poole College of Management Career Center
Post Internships and Jobs
We are happy to introduce you to some of the brightest minds and business management leaders who are ready to add value to your team. To post your employment opportunities with us, visit our 12Twenty website.
One of the biggest motivators for getting through the grueling years of residency is the “eye on the prize” notion that it will all pay off in the end. Although the dark nights and long days of …