Full job description
Position: Senior Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Direct Reports: No
Yearly Salary Range: $95,000 – $115,000
Position may require Covid-19 vaccination. Currently, Enterey does not require employees to be fully vaccinated. However, we have some clients that do require our consultants to be fully vaccinated.
Founded in 2002, Enterey brings a wide range of consulting expertise in partnering with our clients in the Life Sciences Industry to help them reduce risk, operate more efficiently, and focus on what they do best – delivering safer, more effective products and treatments for their patients. We show uncompromised commitment to excellence as we deliver high-quality, tangible solutions within our areas of expertise to support our primary goal of client satisfaction. Enterey employees will directly impact the growth of company value and share in the resulting rewards.
Enterey specializes in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Device industries. Engagements are related to:
GMP Manufacturing Operations
Project Portfolio Management
Supply Chain Operations
Organizational Change Mgmt.
Tech Transfer Experience
The senior consultant supports clients with project management and provides strategic recommendations for successful outcomes. The senior consultant works under limited direction and guidance, with general instructions on new assignments. Recommends to manager work priorities, timelines, and resources. May manage consultants. Solves a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative ways. Demonstrates judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Participates in developing courses of action that may
impact multiple functions in the organization.
This position requires up to 80% travel. (May require international travel.)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project management experience with improving and scaling business processes
- Plan and execute project tasks to meet deadlines identified in the project plan with a goal to develop or improve. processes and/or support quality initiatives.
- Lead a team of client SMEs and stakeholders, potentially on a global basis. Elicit client input to support options. analysis, solution design, and implementation.
- Effectively manage project tasks and resources, and regularly communicate project status
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written, and listening
- Includes executive presentations, facilitation, and conflict resolution
- Balances technical and business acumen
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Focus on customer service and exceeding expectations
- Empowers and coaches team members to achieve success and desired goals
- Versatile – able to perform many types of activities depending on client demand
- Adaptable – able to learn quickly and adjust style/deliverable as needed
- Independent – can start a project/task with little information and identify/elicit necessary support
- Strong understanding of drug development and interdependencies
Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) in business, engineering, or the sciences
MBA, Masters of Science, or Engineering
> 4 years of professional consulting experience; life sciences industry preferred
The leadership of cross-functional and schedule-driven business initiatives that deliver measurable business value
Specialized or Technical Knowledge Licenses, and Certifications needed
PMP Certification, GMP, Lean Six Sigma knowledge
Proficiency with advanced project management, collaboration, and reporting systems (e.g., MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Project Online, Smartsheet, Tableau, and Power BI
- Full-time employment with a growing company whose management is committed to job stability, and increasing personal and professional development
- Formal new hire orientation & training to position you for success
- Company-paid training and certification, as applicable
- Quarterly team-building activities
- Company-sponsored health insurance options: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term disability
- 401(k) contribution
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Business development bonus incentives
- Annual performance bonus potential
- Cell phone reimbursement
Qualified applications with a criminal history will be considered for employment.
Visit www.enterey.com to review case studies of sample projects.