The below headings are toggle links (click to open the link, click to close the link)
Conference Dates: October 6 – 8, 2022
Conference Attire: Business Dress
Registration, Schedule & Costs
How will the CMC support me?
Before the conference, the career center will work with students to prepare their resumes. The career coaches will help to ensure your resume is tailored to reflect the needs of the prospective employers you are looking to meet. The career center will also help students practice pitches, identify and target companies, and plan schedules.
Your Next Steps
- Register – Register now. After registering, you will get access to the job board and any other resources to get ready and answer questions for the conference.
- Use this Google Sheet to tell the career center and your career coach you intend to come.
- [For Working Professionals] Make yourself eligible for MBA program-hosted employer relations. You can technically sign up for the career expo without the career center knowing; however, your ROI will be much greater if you collaborate with us in your preparation.
- Resume Prep – Prepare your résumé, pitch, and approach strategy and meet with your career coach – Kira Dalton (FY MBAs), Annie Murray (SY MBAs), Lisa Batts (WP MBAs), Ed Kato (WP MBAs), or John Hutchings (WP MBAs). You should have a targeted résumé and pitch for each company you plan on approaching. You also want to review and update your cover letters.
- Explore the Reaching Out MBA website and job board, plot your target company approach strategy. Research companies.
- Practice your interview skills with your career coach and the interviewing.com virtual interview tool.