Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation by eliminating the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. By replacing multiple legacy solutions with a single IT Resilience Platform, Zerto is changing the way disaster recovery, data protection and cloud are managed. With enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across hybrid and multi-clouds. Zerto is trusted by over 6,000 customers globally and is powering resiliency offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Sungard AS, and more than 350 cloud services providers. Learn more at Zerto.com.
- In charge of calculation and maintenance of sales commissions.
- Work globally across multiple departments and locations to act as a main POC for all commissions related matters.
- Conduct monthly commission cycles for multiple plans and different roles globally
- Supporting over 250 sales reps with day to day questions, training, and payment cycles.
- Working closely with sales operations and payroll.
- Xactly (incent) admin
- High level of Involvement in periodic planning of compensation policy.
- In charge of quarterly commission analysis actual vs budget
- Assisting in attainment analysis to high management
- Review and update commission model in financial systems
- Responsibility for commission letters
- Identify and drive initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale forecasting, cost control and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance Economics, MBA is advantage
- 1-3 years work experience in an FP&A/Commission roles in a global company
- An assertive individual who possess a high level of analytical ability; prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels management
- Ability to solve technical problems
- High attention to details.
- Great Excel skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with Xactly – an advantage.
- Previous experience with Salesforce – an advantage.
- Previous experience in commission calculation and plan building – an advantage