Full job description
Regional Product Market Lead – Denver, CO
Are you passionate about Project and Program Management in FinTech? Then it’s time to join the Western Union as a Regional Product Market Lead.
Western Union powers your pursuit
In this role you will be Responsible for supporting the successful launch and commercialization of Western Union products within the designated region. Oversee the strategic planning, execution, and coordination of all commercial activities to maximize market penetration, revenue growth, and customer satisfaction. Role will involve cross-functional collaboration, market analysis, and effective stakeholder management with regional teams.
- Define and execute the regional commercialization strategy in partnership with the regional and product teams aligned with overall business objectives and product roadmap.
- Identify market opportunities, target segments, and competitive landscape to drive successful product launches and market penetration.
- Coordinate the launch activities ensuring successful market entry and adherence to launch timelines in partnership with the PMO /delivery teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, product management, and regional operations to develop and execute launch activities.
- Work in partnership with regional stakeholders, and functional teams ensuring market insights and analysis are understood and support the activities agreed for commercialization and outcomes that need to be achieved.
- Leverage market research and analysis to confirm customer needs, market trends, and competitive dynamics in order to deliver a successful outcome.
- Leverage insights on customer behavior, preferences, and buying patterns to inform and deliver successful commercial strategies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including internal teams, customers, partners, and distributors.
- Collaborate closely with regional sales teams and operations teams to align commercial strategies, provide guidance, and support their efforts.
- Work in partnership with product, sales teams and operations teams on sales enablement materials, training programs, and tools to equip the business with the necessary knowledge and resources for successful product commercialization.
- Collaborate with marketing to help support go to market activities and work in coordination with the delivery teams to ensure timely go to market outputs.
- Work with the regional and product teams to Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for commercial activities and track their performance.
- Analyze sales data, market trends, and customer feedback to evaluate the effectiveness of commercial strategies and leverage the data insights team to make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Identify opportunities to optimize commercialization processes, enhance efficiency, and streamline workflows.
- Stay updated with industry trends, market dynamics, and best practices in product commercialization to drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- Proven experience in product commercialization, product management, or a related role within the region.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics, customer behavior, and competitive landscape.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills, with the ability to effectively coordinate cross-functional teams.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights and strategies.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Results-oriented with a track record of achieving commercial objectives and driving revenue growth in a global organization.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what’s next.
Western Union is positioned to become the world’s most accessible financial services company —transforming lives and communities. We’re a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you’re ready to help drive the future of financial services, it’s time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/
The on-target earnings range is $99,705 – $175,600 per year, which includes a base salary and short-term and long-term incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates’ qualifications, skills, and competencies.
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few (https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States – Specific Benefits Include
- Family First Program
- Time off
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
Western Union values in-person collaboration, learning, and ideation whenever possible. We believe this creates value through common ways of working and supports the execution of enterprise objectives which will ultimately help us achieve our strategic goals. By connecting face-to-face, we are better able to learn from our peers, problem-solve together, and innovate.
Our Hybrid Work Model categorizes each role into one of three categories. Western Union has determined the category of this role to be Hybrid. This is defined as a flexible working arrangement that enables employees to divide their time between working from home and working from an office location. The expectation is to work from the office a minimum of three days a week.
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.