Responsible for Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts as part of the Digital Marketing team. Manages and optimizes store location data using Google My Business and a local listings software. Responsible for analysis, identifying opportunities, and executing strategic Local SEO initiatives to drive organic search traffic, increase visibility, and improve the Walgreens customer search experience on local search engines. Conduct technical audits and local listing audits, provide data-driven analysis & recommendations and develop/monitor key metric reports. Manage Local SEO projects supporting digital and store initiatives by collaborating across teams regularly.
• Develops and implements operational activities that impact important components / processes of the specified Digital & Marketing work function, and may include responsibilities in the area of digital Merchandising, Photo, eHealth, User Experience, Strategy, or Marketing, such as:
• Developing and executing assigned high profile plans/programs to enhance/maximize consumer awareness, market share and support specified initiatives.
• Interpreting results and analyzing trends.
• Reviewing alignment of functional area strategies with assumed outcomes.
• Monitoring strategies of functional area and recommending / implementing adjustments.
• Contributing in planning and implementing a broad range of activities to meet objectives.
• Developing tactical plans.
• Preparing related program budgets.
• Participating in development of programs that establish and enhance standards.
• Identifying and establishing relationships with internal/external partners.
• Performs as subject matter advisor to functional area and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems highly complex in nature.
• Develops and enhances processes to support established standards. May design specifications of assigned projects and may lead in implementation.
• Ensures that defects in assigned projects or programs are tracked, summarized and presented to management. Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
• Shares information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes. Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced business solutions.
• Participates in the development of business approaches and new or enhanced processes.
• Provides subject matter expertise to less experienced team members. May participate in teaching and training members of the work team.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 years of experience in Merchandising, Marketing, eCommerce, Strategy, Healthcare, Analytics, Finance and/or Operations OR High school / GED and at least 4 years of experience in Merchandising, Marketing, eCommerce, Strategy, Healthcare, Analytics, Finance and/or Operations.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Master’s degree or MBA
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Experience working in the digital space
- Knowledge of P&L