Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Manager Finance – FP&A
The Finance Manager of Enterprise FP&A will manage balance sheet and cash flow forecasting for HQ, as well as for consolidated Wabtec. This role will work closely with both the Sr. Finance Manager of the Corporate P&L, as well as the Treasury and Tax department. In addition to a strong focus on the balance sheet and cash flow, the Finance manager will assist with the financial reporting of Month End, and assist with the Projection, Budget and Strategic Planning processes. Deliverables will include Power Point presentations which will be prepared and presented to senior leadership. Frequent ad hoc requests from senior leadership will be required, so the ability to work on non-standard requests will be a normal part of operations. The position requires strong use of Excel and Hyperion.
In addition you will:
- Identify new and innovative ways to improve cash flow forecasting.
- Analyze variances to forecast to understand deviations from plan to actuals
- Evaluate potential opportunities to improve the system/utilize data to improve forecast accuracy
- Collaborate with multiple business partners/internal customers to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Financial position
- Masters Degree of Business Administration (MBA), CPA and/or CMA certification
- CPA and/or CMA certification
- Able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex Financial issues
- Demonstrated team leadership ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- PC proficiency
- Established analytical and project management ability
Relocation lump sum may be provided if you meet eligibility guidelines
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.