Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This role will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for North America region. In this role you will support the CFO of Equipment and work with the business and finance leaders to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
In addition, you will:
- Own the business planning and forecasting cycles for North America
- Work with Equipment commercial finance, Engineering finance and FP&A to drive commercial, technology and projects performance for North America
- Own North America closing processes including interface with R2R COE and controllership
- Drive balance sheet reviews and simplify closing processes
- Analyze data for reasonableness & review variances by considering sources, current business activities and historical trends prior to releasing information to business stakeholders
- Prepare monthly reporting package for communicating financial and operational results for the business to the Equipment leadership team
- Responsible for project financials, including forecasting, analyzing and reporting by working with Project controls analysts and with operating and controllership teams to support and drive project execution and compliance
- Work with the broader finance team to simplify and upgrade relevant financial systems & operating processes
- Generate and enhance routine reports that meet client business needs by conducting thorough needs assessment with business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance
- FMP and/or CAS Experience
- MBA graduate
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player and flexible / proactive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Established analytical and project management ability
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.