As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa, Inc. is seeking a Stock Plan Administrator to join our Global Equity Program team. This role will be responsible for the day to day activities in administrating our global equity program includes all aspects of recordkeeping, reporting, and reconciliation.
The Stock Plan Administrator needs to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all equity data in the record tracking systems, and be able to work closely with employees and other functional groups.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- You have 3 years experience in public company stock administration.
- You have experience working with different types of Equity Plans
- You have experience working with a third party recordkeeping systems ( Knowledge of Merrill’s Benefits Online a plus)
- Able to process all types of stock grants, exercises, lapses, and reporting of payroll and taxes (including Performance Stock, Restricted Stock, Stock Units, Non-Qualified Stock Options, and ESPP).
- You have the ability to interpret and understand legal documents such as, security regulations and government legislations.
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including Legal, Tax, Payroll, Accounting, Audit, Financial Reporting and Human Resources.
- Experience with an insider trading program.
- Knowledge of SEC filings, 10b5-1 plans, and stock ownership compliance administration.
- You have prior experience preparing employee communications.
- Interacts with transfer agent and third party stock administrator to ensure that trades are settled timely; reconcile DWAC instructions and transfer agent activities
- You have prior experience with administrating an ESPP plan
- Maintenance of stock plan documentation for both internal and SOX compliance
- Understanding Directors and Officers compliance & reporting including Section 16 compliance (Form 3, 4 and 5) and related Proxy reporting requirements
- Ability to respond to employee inquires and coordinating with internal teams and vendors as appropriate to resolve issues
- Performs other related duties related to the program.
Additional Required Skills and Abilities:
- You are proficient in Excel and Power Point
- Strong organization and problem solving skills with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues
- You are customer-service oriented
- Strong organization, planning, and project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented
- Strong critical thinking skills and discipline to deliver complete and accurate results.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
Highly Preferred Requirements:
CEP – Certified Equity Professional certification a plus.
Workday Management System experience preferred.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position. Relocation will not be available.