Full Job Description
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The role lands under the Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) team for Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) and is responsible for supporting all matters related to performance tracking, analysis, and financial reporting.
- Provide support for ad-hoc reporting requests
- Perform detailed analysis on ad-hoc financial adjustments
- Adapt processes and practices to promote efficiency and to support business objectives
- Assist with other aspects of the expenses process: tracking of initiatives, business cases analysis
- Develop expertise in all aspects of the quarterly/monthly processes: systems, internal controls, policies and procedures, dashboard reporting.
- Extract insights from data that supports ongoing operations improvements
- Support planning and budgeting processes
- Proficient with Excel skills to confidently assist with various process automations and complex analyses
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in quantitative field (e.g. engineering, mathematics, science) and/or business administration from top tier school;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Analyze large amounts of data and present conclusions and observations to management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and project-management skills: plan, organize, and adapt within a multi-tasking environment
- Meet deadlines within a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Creative problem-solving skills: collaboratively contribute new ideas and solutions to address business challenges
- Proficient user of MS Word, Power Point and Excel. Power BI/Tableau is a plus.
- Payment-industry experience is a plus
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese is a Plus
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.