You know Valvoline, right? We’re a household name. We’re one of the most recognized and respected premium brands in the global automotive lubricant industry, we have a presence in more than 140 countries, and our customers have trusted us for 150 years. But at Valvoline, we’re never idle, so we still have work to do. We need good people to help us achieve our vision to build the world’s leading engine- and automotive-maintenance business. That’s where you come in. Do you love collaborating with team members? Are you ready for a rewarding job that will help you grow your career? If so, join us.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Partnership Marketing Manager with the potential opportunity for remote work. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle’ mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Making choices on marketing activities & strategies to be executed. Including establishing new affilate / partnership marketing apporaches and making recommendations on current programs
- Documenting and scheduling key activities in a comprehensive project plan. Plan to include mile stone timing, key dependencies, budget recommendations and risk mitigations
- Coordinating across VIOC & VVV; Referrals, Heavy Duty, Brand, CX, Digital & Operations to inform and consult ensuring project success
- Authoring Briefs, managing agencies and directing project plan to deliver campaigns in support of driving consumer acquisition and engagement
- Working with analytics team members, determine success of efforts with consideration to impact on driving new customers profitably via partner channels
- Providing regular updates to working project teams, leadership and operations regarding efficacy of tactical execution and in return solicit retrospective feedback for continuous improvement
- Monitoring, evolving and holding accountable key partners, affiliates and providers ensuring delivery to strategy and flawless execution
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience – should have performance marketing background focused on either digital, affiliate and/or partnerships
- Relationship management & account management experience
- Must have experience across variety of platforms and vendor partners
- Industry Experience in Retail / E-commerce
- B2C brand experience, working knowledge of B2B marketing is helpful
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
- Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.