Are you skilled at developing wealth management strategies? Does financial data excite you?
We’re looking for a Wealth Strategy Associate to:
- assist financial advisors in client conversations, providing analytic information and aiming to understand the client’s goals
- develop customized asset allocation strategies and investment solutions for clients
- provide support for client relationship building and business development activities
- perform business analytics as needed to support financial advisors in the growth of the business
- analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews and make recommendations to financial advisors for potential change
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them. As a Wealth Strategy Associate, you’ll play an important role in providing the best client experience.
- ideally 5 years of financial services experience
- advanced degrees or specialty experience is a plus
- bachelor degree required, master degree in finance, business administration, accounting or law preferred
- securities licenses, SIE, series 7, series 66, preferred
- progress towards or have completed CFA is preferred and CFP is desirable
- strong analytical skills and deep knowledge of investments
- strong MS Excel skills
- excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
- Atlanta based or willing to relocate to Atlanta
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.