We’re proud to be one of the nation’s largest asset-based truckload carriers by revenue, providing services throughout the U.S. and across North America. We excel at the trucking business, because we are more than a trucking company. We are a solutions company powered as much by brainpower as by horsepower. Together, over 10,000 of our problem-solvers ensure your freight moves as efficiently and safely as possible.
We are looking for a relentless driven Finance Manager to oversee the daily actives within our treasury, equipment finance and corporate travel department. They will work to enhance our culture by bringing innovative ideas within the department while ensuring compliance with department processes, procedures and goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Corporate cash management
- Assist in forecasting activities
- Conduct borrowing and investing activities
- Covenant compliance and projections
- Capital Planning
- Equipment financing
- Corporate Travel
- Enhance policies and procedures to ensure proper controls for department
- Act as an expert advisor on banking issues for the business units and other corporate functional areas
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and other rules governing cash transactions and banking
- Assist in the development of bank relationships
- Manage corporate P-card program
- Assists with finance department reporting needs
- Lead special projects for Finance department
- Prepare bank and financial analysis for Senior Management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in a business field required. MBA preferred
- 4+ years Corporate Finance, Treasury and Travel experience
- Management experience preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
- Ability to understand accounting principles and facilitate finance management concepts
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of management levels or people in the financial community
- Ability to manage daily function with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access; Ability to learn new software applications as needed
Supervisory Responsibility: 1-4 Financial Analysts
Work Environment: this job operates in a normal professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and fax machines, and filing cabinets.
Physical Requirements: while performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; frequently stands, walks, uses hands to finger, handle or feel; and reaches with hands and arms.