TruckPro LLC is one of the nation’s largest independent distributors of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts with over 150 retail locations and 80 maintenance and repair service locations nationwide. We are rapidly growing in ways that are making an important difference in the commercial trucking industry.
TruckPro offers a stimulating workplace based on open collaboration, personal development and future opportunity. Our continued success thrives on the attraction and retention of spirited people who share our passion for service. TruckPro is driven by a unique company culture that values knowledge, experience, and the importance of offering our customers an incomparable depth of product and application expertise.
Senior Data Analyst
Full-Time / Exempt
Senior Data Analyst will partner with sales leadership and other key functional decision makers/influencers to provide in-depth analyses as well as robust insights/guidance for TruckPro Retail and Wholesale business units. This role will be the primary point of contact for commercial report development and manage TruckPro’s primary BI Platform (Tableau). This individual will provide vision and execution for continuous improvement for reporting processes and technology solutions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Project Management (Tableau/Commercial Projects)
- Manage Tableau backlog
- Facilitate whiteboarding conversations aimed to tease out business needs.
- Identify workstream owners and monitor progress
- Partner with management to communicate project status and set priorities with other senior leaders
- Manage Tableau online site
- Analyze site activity
- Retire old workbooks / views
- Control permissions / Licenses
- Review report/project hierarchy
- Create and review standard operating procedures
- Tableau Development
- Gather requirements and draft dashboards designs with business owners
- Develop and maintain dashboards or hand off designs to third part Tableau developers
- SQL Development
- Create Stored Procedures, tables, and views to support Tableau and other commercial projects
- Optimize Extracts
- Optimize User Stored Procedures
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Math, IT, or Engineering is required.
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of five years of work experience in a related field is preferred.
- Ability to perform complex data modeling using various technical platforms including SQL Server Management Studio and Tableau
- Business manager mindset with drive for continuous process improvement
- Strategic thinker with ability to adapt to fast paced and changing environment
- Strong organizational agility to enhance cross-functional communication and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with all levels of organization