TruckPro LLC is one of the nation’s largest independent distributors of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts with over 150 retail locations and 80 maintenance and repair service locations nationwide. We are rapidly growing in ways that are making an important difference in the commercial trucking industry.
TruckPro offers a stimulating workplace based on open collaboration, personal development and future opportunity. Our continued success thrives on the attraction and retention of spirited people who share our passion for service. TruckPro is driven by a unique company culture that values knowledge, experience, and the importance of offering our customers an incomparable depth of product and application expertise.
Full-Time / Exempt
Financial Analyst is responsible for developing and updating financial analyses to support business operations, and preparing ad hoc financial support (modeling, PowerPoint presentations). This position will also support on-going budgeting, forecasting, and acquisition activity.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of key financial analyses and management reports, including reports to the Board of Directors, monthly revenue analytics, and other reporting as requested
- Support the annual budgeting process, periodic annual forecasting, and related reporting, including preparing key supporting schedules and analyses
- Complete month end reports as required
- Prepare analyses to support merger and acquisition activity, strategic initiative evaluation and tracking, and store level initiatives and opportunities
- Perform special projects (financial, operational) as requested
- Assist with the identification and development of KPIs and key operating metrics and the related linkage to the Company’s financial results
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent is required. MBA and/or CPA strongly preferred
- One to two years of related work experience is preferred, but will consider all experience
- Must be able to work with reasonable supervision, multi-task and prioritize among concurrent projects and responsibilities, and meet deadlines
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint