WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Do you share a passion for industry leading excellence, service, and a fun work environment? We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our family!
The Business Analyst will be part of a team responsible for analyzing data, managing projects and delivering solutions organization wide. Analyst will work with leaders to determine business needs; match business needs with technology/resources, and develop supportive and effective processes. The analyst will develop and improve the company’s business data and collection processes, and use information to recommend or rollout business solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Applies a thorough, advanced level knowledge of clinical and financial analysis and knowledge of systems technology to identify and design solutions within the decision support and quality systems.
- Oversees the design, implementation, and operating effectiveness of efficiencies made to the Company’s budgeting software system.
- Collaborates with the Company’s third party service provider to enhance the budget software package to support the reporting needs of the business.
- Coordinates organizational training for the Company’s business planning software and provides best practices to the end-users of the tool
- Supports operational and strategic decisions through the collection, analysis, interpretation and communication of information to key decision makers.
- Develops, implements and maintains automated and integrated methodologies for efficient reporting.
- Collaborates with internal leaders to review business goals and processes. Works closely with supervisor and management to set agreed upon key business metrics.
- Partners with various lines of business and departments to help manage change, and understand the operational impact while delivering projects timely.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to leverage solutions and emerging technologies to facilitate business solutions.
- Organizes and drives projects with high degree of complexity to the finish without risking quality or cost during the process.
- Gathers, develops, coordinates, and maintains business requirements for various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final implementation.
- Oversees and is accountable for implementing best practices and helps in process improvement initiatives.
- Builds and maintains key internal relationships.
- Reviews and provides guidance on the organization’s operations procedures for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintains and communicates project status reports and tracking.
- Collaborates with other business areas to provide subject matter expertise and assistance as applicable.
- Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Four (4) year degree in Business or equivalent from an accredited college or university. MBA preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ business analyst experience in a residential care, healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
LOCATION: Trilogy Health Services Louisville Kentucky TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS: Meredith (419) 951-0423 LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!