The role will be accountable for identifying, recruiting and securing business within the non-owner occupied segment, comprising of single and mutli-family rental property management / single and multi-family rental new development / senior living / student housing / military housing, at the regional and local levels with direction and support from District/IWD Offices and Leaders This will include development of needed processes to secure the business.
They will be responsible for developing the strategy at the regional, local and customer level and implementation of that strategy to drive growth in revenue and share in .the non-owner occupied segment.
This role will also be responsible for the support of national non-owner occupied accounts that are covered by national agreements with the divisions located in their region, and working in conjunction with the National Strategic Accounts Managers to secure and implement new national accounts.
The role will also be accountable and responsible for supporting the District/IWD channels by working with the local leadership and account managers in identifying, recruiting and securing new HVAC dealers within the defined region, that work in the non-owner occupied segment.
- Expert knowledge of the non-owner occupied / multi-family segment
- Experience with two step distribution or insight into the residential HVAC industry
- Proven results in both a direct and indirect selling model
- Expert negotiations skills
- Expertise at defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
- Ability to work, network and influence key internal players
- Develop and maintain contacts and relationships with local Apartment Associations
- Establish work objectives and plans
- Leverage Approved Systems and Programs to drive results
- Consistent communications of performance metrics and program information to all internal key players within his/her region
- Assist in the development and training of TM’s in new dealer acquisition process, and also work with current dealers to grow share of wallet
- Proven ability to influence others that are not direct reports to achieve desired outcomes
- Staying focused on delivering segment results
- Proven ability to manage pipeline and Manage time effectively.know when/where to invest and when to defer
- Being self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to drive program specifics, issues and goals through external and internal partnerships
- Experience making presentations and selling to internal key players, new dealer or new developer/property manager prospects
- Four-year BS/BS degree or equivalent related experience
- MBA and/or Project management training preferred
- HVAC industry sales and/or marketing experience is a plus
- Experience managing program development and administration
- Overall knowledge of HVAC distribution and dealer sales is a plus
- Experience in the retail sales a plus
- 60%+ travel
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated with good planning, organization and prioritizing skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good salesmanship abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Team skills, both as a leader and team member
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.