Full Job Description
Nuveen Global Fixed Income (“Nuveen GFI”) is world-class asset manager that manages over $500 billion of investment strategies across the broad spectrum of the fixed income markets. This fully integrated team of more than 200 investment professionals, including one of the largest research teams in the world, is guided by a long heritage of successful performance outcomes and risk control for our clients. Nuveen GFI is seeking an analyst on the client portfolio management team to support the ongoing growth of our platform.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Create portfolio proposals and portfolio reviews.
- Update and maintain portfolio characteristics of our suite of separately managed accounts.
- Respond to client due diligence requests.
- Update and create marketing materials and investment commentaries.
- Address general inquiries from internal partners, clients and prospects.
- Build credibility with internal business development and investment team colleagues through preparation, execution and interpersonal skills.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- No Experience Required
- SRC Indicator: NRF
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
- Bachelor’s degree
- Pursuing CFA and/or MBA
- 0 – 3 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Understanding of fixed income
- Client service and sales orientation
- Strong excel skills
- Effective ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects independently and simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities and timelines
- A genuine team player that believes in the power of collaborative work and builds relationships with co-workers in a collegial and respectful manner
- Excellent communication, client-facing and business management skills
- The ability to think strategically and creatively and connect broad ideas with detailed execution
Base Pay Range: $56,300/yr. – $93,800/yr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, offers a comprehensive range of outcome-focused investment solutions designed to secure the long-term financial goals of institutional and individual investors. Its affiliates offer deep expertise across a comprehensive range of traditional and alternative investments through a wide array of vehicles and customized strategies. For more information about the firm please visit our website at
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click
.For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click
.For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click
.For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click
.For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click
.For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click
.For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click