WHO WE ARE
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, let’s talk.
Thrasio is looking for a Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial setting and embody the drive and skill set necessary to hit the ground running as a strategic business partner, providing financial and operational analytic support to multiple stakeholders. The successful candidate will serve as the analytical thought leader for the team he / she supports. While this position initially has no direct reports, the Analyst will be expected to lead cross-functional projects and analysis of financial and operational data and will also be expected to summarize and communicate the results to senior management. This position has the potential to significantly add to the company’s top and bottom line through growth opportunity analysis, profit maximization strategies, trend analysis, and surfacing data to inform on key business decisions.
The role’s key priorities include:
- Developing and owning driver-based KPIs for DTC team’s strategic goal setting, keeping a pulse on the business performance for management and using data to tell the ‘story’
- Leading strategic analyses and cross-functional initiatives including the evolution of BI dashboards and excellent company-wide business communication
- Building industry / company knowledge and developing a strong understanding of financial and operational metrics
- Overseeing the evaluation of business performance and other key analyses that are strategic and of high importance to senior leadership
- Working across the team to build reporting infrastructure and developing new processes and analytics that drive value add for all stakeholders
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE PARTY
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline from a top tier institution; MBA is a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years of related professional experience; investment banking or similar background strongly preferred but not required
- Familiarity with the ecommerce business sector; specific understanding of KPIs, benchmarks, key players in DTC space across multiple consumer verticals a big plus
- Extensive Excel modeling experience required; SQL and VBA a plus
- Continually seeking new perspectives and feedback, taking an inclusive approach and engaging diverse points of view
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes