What a financial advisor does in our firm:
- Establish a book of business using sales-driven calling, internal marketer support, and networking.
- Present to decision-makers of corporations to establish or maintain a good client relationship.
- Deliver personalized solutions to help our clients work toward their long-term financial goals.
- Maintain long-standing client relationship
What we do for advisors in our firm:
- Provide initial training
- We provide an exclusive partnership with M Financial Group, an industry leader and innovator (mfin.com)
- Support you with continuing financial education
- Unmatched, aggressive compensation
- Benefits: Health Care, Dental, and 401(k)
- Ability to source clients through networking and prospecting
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Embody a natural confidence
- Goal oriented and mental diligence
- College degree required, finance or business related field preferred, but not required.
- Securities Licenses, CLU, CFP, ChFC, CPA, MBA, or JD is a plus, but not required.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Financial Advisor