Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 plus years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions, there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Access, and Powerpoint
- Prior experience in corporate finance and/or retail
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Ability to perform detailed analyses as well as create executive summaries of the analyses.
- Ability to present and defend their own work and work of others to senior leadership.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to influence the decisions of individuals that you do not supervise.