Job Location: Hershey, PA
Preferred location is Hershey, PA but willing to consider candidates that reside near a Hershey office in Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Bentonville, Austin or within driving distance to Hershey, PA. Must be willing to travel to Hershey at least 1X a month.
Strategy is a critical function at the Hershey Company, responsible for shaping enterprise-wide, business unit and functional strategies. Our Strategy team acts as a critical advisor to the Global Leadership Team by framing key choices, providing a well-reasoned point of view, and ensuring choices are made and effectively translated into action.
As a member of the team, a Strategy Manager: Provides strategic and analytical support and serves as a thought partner to the assigned client group. Maintains full grasp of the key insights, challenges, and strategies of the business. Manages key analyses to generate insights and infer important business implications. Able to communicate his/her point of view to senior executives in a clear and compelling manner.
• Support development and implementation of key initiatives, providing thought-leadership and testing business plans for coherence and comprehensiveness
• Drive future direction and add value through more robust insights and deeply consultative engagement with key leadership and decision makers
• Responsible for analyzing and understanding our categories relative to other snacking and eating alternatives, to provide actionable information on consumers, shoppers, competitors, and customers, with goal of improving overall business performance. The key focus is broad, integrated analysis that drives future action and performance
• Synthesize and analyze multiple internal and external data sources including POS, HH Panel, inventory, shipment, P&L and other internal and external data sources
• Effectively communicate strategy recommendations with clear, concise storytelling and slide writing
• Independently own and execute strategy projects, including scoping, work planning, and stakeholder engagement
• Expected to be recognized as an established leader and consultative partner amongst senior leaders
• Bachelors degree required, MBA or equivalent marketplace experience preferred
• 5+ years of combined experience in leading CPG company or strategic consulting firm.
• Management expertise: Experience in roles requiring balanced profile across strategy, finance, and operations
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Email this job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself or a friend.