Strategy Orchestration Senior Manager
The Strategy Orchestration Manager / Specialist will play a critical role in supporting the Strategy and OU Strategic Growth team in developing and leveraging high-level portfolio and competitive insights to facilitate robust decision making, wiring the OU together and connecting with the broader TCCC network. This will include interfacing with Platform Services Center, the broader Strategy team and OU Functions to operationalize our end-to-end strategy. This role should support, influence and engage cross-functional stakeholders and business peers on the strategic direction and actions to be taken, using the power of data, insights, analysis.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Strategic thinking: integrate diverse business insights and connecting the dots to develop holistic approach
- Problem framing and solving: ability to structure and coordinate / lead cross functional complex analysis, initiatives, or efforts
- Prioritization: prioritize through a pragmatic fact-based approach, handling trade-offs, balancing immediate and long-term priorities
- Stakeholder management: identify, influence, align and engage key stakeholders
- Synthesis and storytelling: Communicate, influence and convince stakeholders through a structured, fact base and action oriented storytelling
- Industry and competitive assessment: business and execution strategy
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field required, MBA preferred
- Proven experience and the ability to lead in a culture first environment that leads to proven results
- 3+ years of experience in strategy, brand, sales, or commercial/RGM roles in consumer-oriented industries
- Deep understanding of brand positioning & growth strategies
- Experience to create / develop break-through thinking and robust analysis to address market challenges
- Identifying consumer insights through collaboration
- Ability to build partnerships and establish trust & credibility across all levels
- Strong ability to collaborate with and influence others to gain consensus & alignment
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills to set a clear direction
- Ability to coordinate and manage complex teams across multiple disciplines
- Finance experience will be a positive bonus
What We Can Do for You
- Collaborative Culture: We work cross-functionally, across business units to ensure you’ve got the tools, resources and thought-leadership to create the most comprehensive financial business modules, which enables us to make sound business decisions.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.