Full Job Description
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The North America Financial Planning and Analysis team (FP&A) provides financial planning and analytical support to help leadership make informed strategic decisions on running, growing, and improving the business. The FP&A team supports leadership and internal customers across North America including the CFO, Regional Chair, NAMR People Team, NAMR Client Team, and Talent Managers, among others.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will work collaboratively within the team and across the organization to support regional leadership and other customers with guidance on key finance topics, which may potentially include:
- Owning the NAMR consulting team headcount planning process and strategically planning out capacity
- Partnering with internal functions about the capacity outlook and providing support to leadership and function heads to make informed decisions
- Tracking commercial pipeline and factors impacting success in the market
- Forecasting revenue and business momentum
- Providing business updates and reporting on Key Performance indicators
- Working collaboratively within the team and across internal stakeholders (e.g., Global and Local Finance teams, and across functions)
As business needs change over time, projects and job responsibilities may change.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Developing collaborative working relationships with business partners across teams and levels
- Balancing the needs of multiple stakeholder groups
- Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
- Navigating ambiguity, taking initiative, and prioritizing in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Applying strong analytical skills, judgement, attention to detail, and creativity to effectively solve problems
- Performing under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Learning new topics and skills with a combination of intellectual curiosity, desire for professional growth, and receptiveness to feedback
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, or Math; MBA or Master’s degree a plus
- 3-5 years of finance-related experience ideal
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to build and develop strong, trusted working relationships
- Specific requirement is holding US citizenship
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; Business Objects, Alteryx, or Tableau experience a plus
- Prior experience in a professional services environment a plus
YOU’LL WORK WITH
- You will be working with the NAMR CFO and Regional Chair
- You will be working across functions and business owners such as: the heads of Finance, the MDP team, recruiting, accounting, operations, finance, consulting analysis teams, adjunct businesses, learning and development, HR, staffing, IT and real estate
YOUR EMPLOYEE TYPE IS
YOUR JOB TYPE IS
Effective November 1, 2021, all new US hires must be fully vaccinated* or subject to a religious or medical exemption.
- two weeks after receiving the final dose of a WHO-approved COVID19 vaccine
WHO WE ARE
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.BST is the operational heart of our business and is invaluable to our success. Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward. BST employees support the core of the organization and provide outstanding value to the business. As a BST member, you will work with inspiring, talented, dedicated, and curious colleagues in an energizing, fast-paced environment in which people are treated with respect and help one another to succeed. Working at BCG provides you with the opportunity to grow through interesting and challenging work and to have an active voice in your personal career development.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.