Full Job Description
Senior Financial Analyst – GREAT BENEFITS, family-friendly hours
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We’re looking for qualified Financial Analyst like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: 9250 Amberton Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75243
- Work environment: Primarily work from home with quarterly in office work days!
- Work hours: Full-time, 40 hours weekly, Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (Must be flexible depending on deliverables)
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) is a not-for-profit physician organization with more than 250 locations and 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality care in clinics and medical offices throughout North Texas.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business (Required)
- Masters MBA is (Preferred)
- 5 years of Financial or accounting experience (Required)
- Experience within Healthcare and/or physician practice operations (Preferred)
- Finance or accounting experience within healthcare (Strongly preferred)
Position Responsibilities – Ability to receive assignments in the form of high level objectives and independently establish goals to meet objectives. Ability to work in a dynamic environment managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing effectively. Proficiency in
Microsoft products, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Strong communication skills for verbal face-to-face and teleconference meetings and written communication.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Senior Financial Analyst will
- Develop pro forma to support business development in operational and compensation analysis for ground floor startups, practice acquisitions, existing practice growth and physician replacements. This includes clinic operations and compensation analysis.
- Coordinate with Regional Directors to complete the annual budget for assigned clinics. This includes revenue, compensation, staffing and operational expense projections.
- Including but not limited to creating and maintaining reports for KPI tracking, income statements, and other comparative analysis and reporting and ad hoc requests.
- Coordinate with Regional Directors to complete the monthly forecasting for assigned clinics. This includes revenue, compensation, staffing and operational expense projections.
- Provide root cause narrative analysis for monthly and year-to-date actual results variance comparison to budgets. From this analysis, produce journal entries to ensure proper financial statement representation.
- Input capital requests into the electronic Capital Expenditure & Equipment Lease Request (eCER) system and reconcile eCER log to system reports
- Produce and review monthly provider level accrual rate reports. Analyze these reports to determine the appropriate adjustment rates used in calculating Net Patient Revenue for financial reporting.
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Employee you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make THPG a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a THPG Employee
- Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
- Positively impact patients’ quality of life
- Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
- Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com.