About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Vascular Access – Built on a history of innovation, our Arrow® brand of technically advanced vascular access devices are renowned throughout the world. Many of our vascular access products have antimicrobial and antithrombogenic protection designed to reduce vascular-related complications and include long and short dwell central venous catheters (CVC), sheath introducers, arterial lines, peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC), as well as specialty devices and an advanced vascular positioning system to facilitate precise placement of a PICC or CVC near the heart. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
Under the direction of the Sr Director of Global Strategic Marketing, this individual will demonstrate a passion for challenging the status quo and leading the organization on the identification and execution of the strategic initiatives to accelerate growth and create substantial value to hospitals, clinicians, and patients in the Vascular Access space. This individual will be identifying customer insights and unmet needs, proposing and executing on new disruptive products and service offerings while ensuring a robust pipeline in a combination of short, medium and long-term initiatives.
1. Demonstrate keen understanding of the Vascular Access and adjacent spaces to analyze key business drivers, competitive trends, marketplace dynamics and customer needs and insights that lead to breakthrough, disruptive new product / solutions propositions
2. Own roadmap for researching and validating new product innovations and help define KPIs to measure success
3. Demonstrate a “customer obsession” when identifying and developing new products and solutions
4. Conduct market research to ensure pipeline is compelling, trend-right and supportive of growth objectives
5. Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the market dynamics, competitive environment and clinical procedures
6. Identify opportunities in high growth adjacent market segments and present business case to senior management
7. Ability to thoughtfully prioritize tasks while maintaining uncompromising quality to drive results
8. Strong sense of ownership and personal accountability with a high level of independence and resourcefulness
9. Create robust business cases to the senior leadership level
10. Lead new product ideas/projects from customer insight/idea/concept to production.
11. Meet or exceed established annual budgets for product line sales and margin.
12. Manage objectives, strategies, and programs and set direction for the vascular strategic plan.
13. Lead the vascular strategic planning process
14. Monitoring business/market trends, recommending appropriate action, and communicating to management.
15. Create value-based pricing strategies to drive growth
16. Take lead role in business development growth opportunities for the vascular division.
17. Work extensively with key large customers to learn more of their needs
18. Contribute and influence strategic direction for senior leadership using informal and formal communication
Education / Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA a plus
5+ year’s experience in upstream marketing and new product development.
Demonstrated strong leadership skills.
Critical Care, Anesthesia or Vascular Access Clinical knowledge is helpful
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
Strong working relationship and communications with International Marketing, Sales, R&D, Manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs, and Finance.
Proven success in creating, developing and launching innovation in the market
History of customer focused disruptive innovations
Demonstrated strategic thinking abilities
Able to navigate data to distill insights, and equally able to use intuition when data is not available
Demonstrated strong discovery skills, particularly in leveraging internal networks to drive innovation strategy
Strong business background and financial acumen
Creative problem-solver who demonstrate curiosity and strives for constant improvement
Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills as well as analytical ability and data-driven thinking
Working Conditions / Physical Demands
This position will require domestic (U.S.) travel as well as limited International travel. Travel will be approximately 40% each month
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.