TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) – Global Fashion Brands.
How Do You Fit In?
The Manager, FP&A – Global Fashion Brands (“GFB”) will lead critical business analyses needed to drive the weekly/monthly forecast and annual budget. The Manager will also lead the OPEX forecasting and monthly variance tracking/explanation process. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, highly detail-oriented individual who is comfortable working with data/metrics and enjoys a combination of developing comprehensive analytical models and working with a variety of individuals and groups. The role is highly cross-functional in nature and will require the ideal candidate to communicate effectively with the GFB Senior Leadership Team and a variety of teams, including, Merchandising, Media, and Marketing.
This position will report to GFB’s VP, Finance and Strategy.
- Financial modeling to help inform a wide variety of strategic decisions for the company – managing the work of an FP&A analyst as well as working independently on various projects / analyses
- Managing daily, weekly, monthly KPI tracking and reporting including the coordination and improvement of executive/departmental dashboards
- Creating the weekly forecast and assisting in the monthly P&L reforecasting process and related modeling to keep management apprised of performance and trends
- Assisting in the annual bottoms-up budgeting process including supporting department heads with the production of their operating budgets
- Partnering with GFB leadership on the development of the long-range plan, e.g. 3-year financial planning and modeling
- Ensuring accurate and reliable reporting of financial metrics, results and financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow)
- Assessing impact of anomalies each year on financial performance and ensuring they are adjusted for in financial forecasts
- Improving existing models and developing new models for both forecasting and business decisioning; automating processes as is feasible so that forecasts can efficiently incorporate new information
- Completing or guiding custom ad hoc analyses as requested throughout the business
- Liaising with Merchandising and Merchandise Planning to synchronize revenue modeling and financial forecasts with open-to-buy
- Working with media team to accurately forecast media spend and customer acquisition cost
- Clearly communicating relevant information to GFB Senior Leadership Team; Assisting in developing related presentation materials for TechStyle Executive Leadership Team, Board of Directors and third parties as needed
- 4+ years of relevant experience with financial and/or business case modeling (e.g. Corporate FP&A, Investment Banking, Consulting, or Public Accounting Transaction Groups)
- 4-year college degree; MBA or other advanced degrees a plus
- Great positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, switch rapidly between multiple projects, and successfully drive projects to completion
- Passion for analyzing data, and a demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely summarize findings
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to find new ways to improve processes
- Extremely analytical and quantitative; Comfortable picking up existing Excel models and building new ones as needed
- High degree of comfort dealing with ambiguity, including the ability to develop logical estimates with imperfect information
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint; Proficiency in Hyperion and other budgeting/forecasting tools is a plus
- Detail-oriented, with strong organization skills; Ability to maintain and keep track of multiple information sources
- Quick learner with a passion for e-commerce
TechStyle is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At TechStyle, we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. TechStyle will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.