Global Product Manager – Product Brand Label
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Execute an existing product roadmap to launch new product lines. The candidate will be responsible for the product family growth and profitability.
Development of a product Strategy based on market feedback, industry experience and voice of customer through a partnership approach with various manufacturing partners and drive a product vision into reality.
This position cooperates with all functions of the company including but not limited to R&D, Sales, Marketing and Business Development, Manufacturing & Operations, Finance, Legal and Sales Operations
What you will be doing:
• Outlines a clear portfolio strategy for the assigned product family that positions Industrial to deliver strong financial results – That includes inorganic strategy to expand product depth and/or breadth enhancing relevance to customers/channel
• Accountable for the design of the long term Private Brand Labelling strategy of the SV Electrical, based on thorough analysis of market and industry trends, customer needs, Voice of the Customer (VOC), and the competitive landscape and under close cooperation with the Product Marketing and Technology teams. “Defining the products that our customers need and that will complement the existing product portfolio”
• Collaborate with various departments (R&D, Sales, Marketing and Business Development, Manufacturing & Operations, Finance, Legal and Sales Operations) to define the strategy and to assign resources, manage timelines and project deadlines
• Define market lead time, distribution and pricing requirements together with the relevant departments, provide guidance on capacity planning by forecasting demand and working closely with the supply chain organization to set inventory requirements, etc.
• P&L Responsibility – deliver on revenue and gross margin targets by driving execution of the PBL plan
• Define resource requirements necessary to execute the product roadmap and form a cross-functional team for the relevant PBL projects
• Serve as the cornerstone for cross-functional communication of the PBL projects, ensuring all key stakeholders have a clear understanding of project updates and roadblocks, and that they are providing consolidated feedback in a timely manner
• Identify key partners for brand label at global level.
• Participate in M&A activities or define potential targets out of the PBL activities
• Expected to develop an in-depth understanding of major competitors in the key product markets. Is able to leverage competitive knowledge for strategic decision-making
• Drive partnerships and acquisitions to build scale and enhance relevance to customers and channel partners Build a robust pipeline of M&A targets in alignment with the portfolio strategy
Develop Business Plan
• Define resource requirements necessary to execute the product and technology roadmaps
• Establish and execute pricing policy
• Work effectively with the Regional Product Manager teams to drive execution of the product line strategies
• Partners with the sales organization and drives empowerment that accelerates speed and responsiveness while jointly defining GTM strategies
• Partners with the operations team to define the appropriated service models to win in the market
• Executes flawlessly on value drivers and key priorities of the business – Actively engaged in the relevant value drivers
• Establish and develop close relationships and intimacy with key customers and focus distributors for the assigned product family
Key Competencies & Success Factors
• Owns and drives PAM expansion
• Strategic Growth Mindset
• Executing for Results
• Building Relationships and Using Influence
What your background should look like:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline. Preferably has an MBA. Or equivalent experience in product management field.
• 5 or more years of product management experience in an industrial environment with an international business
• Evidence of leadership responsibility for channel, market, product management, product development and sales targets
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
Competitive Salary Package
Performance-Based Bonus Plans
Health and Wellness Incentives
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
Employee Resource Groups
Middletown, PA, US, 17057
Travel: 25% to 50%
Requisition ID: 63170
Alternative Locations: Chicago, IL, Winston Salem, NC
Function: Sales & Marketing
Nearest Major Market: Harrisburg
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Business Development, Developer, Sales Operations, Engineering, Sales, Technology