Full Job Description
Stratus’ Edge Computing platforms enables OT, IT, and business leaders to transform their computing infrastructure to support Industry 4.0 capabilities in industrial manufacturing, smart infrastructure, and other industries. Edge Computing represents a $15B market opportunity as companies embrace IIoT, AI/ML, and predictive analytics to drive efficiency and reliability.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for high level financial analysis and reporting of actual and performance results, providing financial and support for divisional staff and managing the business planning and forecasting process for revenue and expenses. Additional responsibilities include detailed product module budgeting, forecasting and analysis, product forecasting, and management of all product related planning/forecasting issues between finance and manufacturing.
- Uses strong analytical skills and business judgment to prepare high-level analyses of financial and product forecasts and actual results to help pinpoint potential problem areas. Recommend possible solutions from analytical findings.
- Preparation of annual business plan revenue, product and/or expense information. Assist operational management in development and communication of plans to senior management.
- Prepare monthly revenue, expense and/or product forecasts by collecting and organizing information and preparing meaningful analysis to assist operational management in decision making.
- Other duties and responsibilities may include analysis of: compensation plans and commission payments, resource allocation and organization design, purchase requisition and project funding decisions, internal and external business case proposals, revenue recognition and discounting decisions, forecast accuracy of revenue, module mix, discounts, manufacturing configurations, average list selling prices and new product offerings and migration assumptions and all financial related ad hoc analysis and special projects.
- Four years of related (and progressively complex) accounting and analysis experience, preferably with a multi-national manufacturing company.
- Experience with automated accounting/budgeting systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- BS in Accounting or equivalent
- MBA/CPA preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the individual for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For leaders digitally transforming their operations in order to drive predictable, peak performance with minimal risk, Stratus ensures the continuous availability of business-critical applications by delivering zero-touch Edge Computing platforms that are simple to deploy and maintain, protected from interruptions and threats, and autonomous.
For 40 years, we have provided reliable and redundant zero-touch computing, enabling global Fortune 500 companies and small-to-medium sized businesses to securely and remotely turn data into actionable intelligence at the Edge, cloud and data center – driving uptime and efficiency. For more information, please visit our career page at https://www.stratus.com/about/company-information/careers/.
Stratus is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.