Storage Post is a national real estate owner/operator that has assembled over $1 Billion in assets since 2012. With over 3,000,000 sq. ft. under management and a large geographic concentration in New York City, we are positioned for explosive growth in the top tier markets of the most valued sector of real estate.
What we offer:
- Growth Opportunities
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off
- And more….
- Develop a deep and broad understanding of the business and the significant profit drivers.
- Maintain company projections and performance statements.
- Develop metric-driven financial models for analyzing and managing the profitability of the company.
- Produce monthly company and divisional financial statistics schedules.
- Create profit analysis for departments and business initiatives.
- Create cash flow forecasts and budgets for new business initiatives and product launches.
- Monitor performance of departments and initiatives relative to financial models and forecasts.
- Develop and maintain actual / pro forma financial models.
- Provide commentary and recommendations based upon work output.
- Assist team leaders in identifying business opportunities.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA in Finance or related field is required.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience as a financial analyst or related field.
- The ability to effectively communicate with executive leadership.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Knowledge of SQL strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, and Power point is required.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
If this sounds like you:
- Apply now!
- 2 – 5 years: Experience as a financial analyst or related field
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, and Power Point
- Knowledge of SQL
- Bachelors or better in Finance