We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we are people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible businesses can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission. Stonyfield is proud to be a B Corp Company.
Working closely with the brand team and other internal and external resources, the Associate Brand Manager supports the brand in managing the elements of the marketing mix (strategy, brand, packaging, promotion, business analysis and research) to ensure that the company’s products and brands meet identified consumer needs and company financial objectives.
- Support the development and management of marketing strategies and plans for assigned product lines.
- Manage implementation of advertising, packaging, and consumer research projects to support strategies and objectives.
- Manage implementation of promotional and marketing programs.
- Work closely and at times lead projects with sales, finance, creative, R&D, operations and logistics as part of a cross-functional team.
- Manage marketing budgets to support recommended activities.
- Identify, evaluate and manage external vendors.
- Analyze brand and company performance utilizing internal and external data sources to publish monthly business updates.
- Track competitive positioning, products, brands, marketing and promotion activities and spending.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required, MBA strongly preferred.
- 0-5 years brand/product marketing experience preferably in consumer packaged goods and/OR an industry, with experience serving the 0-2, and 3-10 year-olds age groups.
- Knowledge of consumer advertising and promotion techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Desire to work in a small, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge of syndicated database analysis programs (IRI, Nielsen, etc.) a plus.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
- Ability to operate in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced & changing work environment
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.