DCA is dedicated to helping build strong, vibrant communities. We offer a fast paced, challenging and dynamic work environment that requires innovative thinking, flexibility, pride in quality work, and the ability to work as a versatile team player. We are serious about helping Georgia’s families live more abundantly with a greater sense of hope and achievement. If public service and the desire to enrich the lives of others motivates you to do your best work, you should consider joining the DCA Team.
To help build strong, vibrant communities.
For Georgians of today and tomorrow to have the opportunity to live and work in thriving communities.
We are a diverse team of highly competent and committed professionals who strive to help people and communities thrive through technical expertise, innovative thinking and a passion for making a difference. Team members are at their best when collaborating and supporting each other as they perform challenging and dynamic work. DCA gives its employees the opportunity to do more than merely make a living. We are serious about helping Georgia’s families live more abundantly with a greater sense of hope and achievement.
The Housing Financial Analyst will be responsible for the coordination, development and management of various activities for new bond issues to maintain continuous funding for the Single-Family programs. The position will also be responsible for data analysis for management decisions on bond finance.
Candidate needs to have experience in analyzing complex information, developing recommendations and drawing conclusions under a variety of scenarios.
- Serve as the internal lead for the coordination of financial information for the POS. Coordinate with Finance, Loan Production and Portfolio Management staff and ensure the inclusion of the required financial information in the POS and cross-reference data/reports provided by various parties.
- Develop the schedule for new bond issues to maintain continuous funding for the Single-Family Programs.
- Analyze and project single family loan reservations, commitments, and purchases for funding needs.
- Track FHLB warehouse line usage for the single-family programs.
- Evaluate and monitor the loan pipeline, track market rate movements, and prepare reports for the weekly rate setting meeting.
- Review and analyze cfX financial reports and projections including cash flows, structuring options, etc.
- Review and reconcile the loan transfer process among the relevant departments to ensure appropriate timing and accuracy.
- Run loan portfolio reports as needed.
- Provide analytical support for any new single family program initiatives.
- Gather data, prepare reports and graphs that reflect financial information, including surveys, projections and trends.
- Manage various projects, perform financial analysis, and provide financial analytical assistance as needed.
This position requires the following:
- Knowledge of the principle of accounting and finance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Analyzing complex information, developing recommendations and drawing conclusions under a variety of scenarios.
Written and oral communication.
Planning and organizing activities; presenting ideas effectively; dealing constructively with conflict and developing consensus; leading/coordinating group projects; and operating personal computer.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with various interdepartmental management and staff, external consultants, Trustees, Investment Bankers, Legal Counsel and the general public.
Ability to plan and prioritize own work.
Ability to analyze facts and formulate appropriate courses of action.
Ability to prepare comprehensive reports and summarizations.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting or closely related field is required and one year of professional experience in finance or accounting
A graduate degree in finance or accounting.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to applicants who in addition to meeting the minimum qualifications possess at least one year of professional experience in municipal bond or affordable housing finance or comparable field.
DCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified applicants will be considered but may not necessarily receive an interview. Due to the large volume of submissions received by this office, information concerning application and/or interview status cannot be provided. Selected applicants will be contacted for next steps in the interview process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification. This position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory applicant pool has been identified. Job candidate for this position will be subject to a criminal background check, MVR, educational degree check, and reference checks after the extension of a job offer.
Master’s degree in business administration or a related field from an accredited college or university AND One year of related experience OR Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field from an accredited college or university AND Two years of related experience OR Five years of experience in a relevant area.