Strategy Manager, Global Growth + Development
Now Brewing – Big thinkers + problem solvers! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only
celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
This job contributes to Starbucks success by managing and leading strategic programs and providing leadership and support in executing programs, including: identifying key issues, developing the problem-solving approach, managing multiple cross- functional teams to conduct analyses, and developing and communicating management level recommendations. Develops and manages cross-functional program team members. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
As a Strategy Manager for Global Growth and Development for Metro Partnerships, you will…
- Develop a clearly articulated vision, mission, business case and resulting Program Charter for the program.
- Work cross-functionally with business partners, cross-functional partners, suppliers and other teams to ensure clear and thoughtful strategy and narrative.
- Develop integrated plans that includes program deliverables, strategic alignment, total revenue, profit opportunity, enterprise-wide impacts, milestones, risks, assumptions, constraints and overall program investment.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- BS/BA or higher and preferred MBA or masters in related field of study
- Demonstrated excellence in leading and enhancing team success, facilitation and thought-leadership.
- Data analysis and modeling (+2 years)
- Strategic management consulting (4 years)
- Experience in management consulting, strategy or similar functions within large matrixed organizations
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com