The Perioperative Director of Nursing, under the guidance of the Vice President of Perioperative Services, is responsible for collaborating with Perioperative Business Services Director, medical staff, peers, managers, and clinical associates to plan, organize, direct and monitor the total clinical and administrative functions of the Perioperative Department under their span of control, as well as other clinical areas as it relates to age-specific populations. This individual is encouraged to support Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System’s involvement in the community we serve. Collaborates with department associates in developing and implementing the SRHS culture, vision, mission and goals.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or other healthcare-related field will be considered if the nurse has earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from an accredited education provider.
- Five (5) years’ experience in supervisor or management position in progressive nursing clinical setting
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse (R.N) licensure permitting practice in South Carolina
- National Board Certification in Area of Clinical Expertise and/ or Nursing Administration (NE-BC or NEA-BC); will be required within two (2) years of employment
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- National Board Certification in Area of Clinical Expertise and/ or Nursing Administration (NE-BC or NEA-BC)
Location: Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System · Surgery Administration
Schedule: Full-Time, 8:00A – 4:30P, Varied days as required