The vision of Smile Doctors Braces is our people-first culture that creates an environment of passionate, caring Team Members dedicated to providing fun and encouraging relationships with each other and our patients. Smile Doctors offers every Team Member the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. We focus on the importance of the individual and recognize that each person on our Team has something great to offer. We recognize talents and strengths and take care to nurture those abilities to help our Team Members grow into successful people in their careers, in our organization, and beyond.
We are looking for a Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst to join our team in Nashville, TN!
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate orthodontic clinics throughout the United States and excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with annual bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 2 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
- Do preliminary leg work on potential deals and build a mosaic
- to help upper-level managers make decisions on said deals
- Analyst industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities
- Participate in the execution of transactions
- Perform financial valuation and pro forma modeling
- Prepare pitch books and live deal materials, including offering memoranda, confidential information memoranda, management presentations, lender presentations and prospectuses
- Conduct industry research
- Organize financial, legal and business diligence into data warehouse while coordinating information with integrations lead
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
- MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Financial Analyst
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of accounting concepts, preferred
- Knowledge of finance concepts related to mergers and acquisitions with exposure to business development preferred
- Skilled in MS Office Applications with advanced proficiency in Excel
- May be required to travel up to 20%
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
Smile Doctors Braces is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.