Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We redefine what’s possible and create what’s next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the US, UK, and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom’s expertise to every engagement. Our regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Role: MarTech Strategy Consultant
Slalom is seeking a MarTech/Digital Strategy Consultant to join our Regional Delivery Team (RDT). RDT helps our clients transform their businesses by providing local market teams access to cutting edge capabilities and scarce expertise. You will help support, develop, and expand new capabilities throughout the regions, which will require travel.
You will enjoy this role if you are passionate about helping clients plan, build and sustain engaging experiences leveraging the latest digital solutions. You will enjoy at this role if you excel at bridging the gap between business and technology, specifically MarTech and AdTech – Help brands plan and maximize the benefit from their MarTech investments to solve their most vexing customer issues while building long-lasting, profitable relationships.
As a MarTech Strategy Consultant, you will guide business stakeholders to define tech strategies and solutions across marketing, sales, and service – bridging the gap between the business and technology to build engaging and highly personalized experiences for customers. You will help clients plan and implement strategic roadmaps that grow digital maturity and align to organizational objectives.
- Maturity Modeling Assessment
- Agile Marketing Transformation
- MarTech/AdTech Strategy & Planning
- Business Case Development
- Work with clients to define long-term vision, goals, and strategies
- Use diagnostic DS tools that such as benchmarking, maturity models and other techniques to gather customer requirements
- Analyze and understand client’s Marketing and Advertising technology maturity and needs from a people/process/system perspective
- Develop multi-year transformation roadmaps
- Simplify difficult situations, using models and frameworks to create structured actions
- Test insights and recommendations with stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between the business and IT, acting as a liaison and translator
- Use qualitative analysis and best practices to deliver strategic insights into the use of various MarTech stack elements
- Provided thought leadership on DS/DT topics
- 3+ years of professional experience in Digital Strategy / Digital Transformation consulting at an established management consulting firm, digital agency and/or hands-on industry experience
- Excellent written and oral communication, fluent in English
- Strong presence with good relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA or applicable post-graduate degree preferred
- Authorized to work in the US without restriction
- Proximity to Slalom office required
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.