Essential job functions to be performed:
- Financial analysis – prepare and present analyses of actual results, forecasts, and trends. Leverage analytical tools to quickly access data and present meaningful, concise information with recommendations for action.
- Ongoing forecasting – compile and analyze forecasts compared to actual results, annual budgets and previous forecasts for worldwide operations, with a focus on our US business.
- Annual budgeting process – develop and consolidate the company’s annual budget, including but not limited to preparation of budget templates, coordinating assumptions with management, and presentation of the budgets.
- Financial modeling – prepare financial models based on company financial statements and metrics, estimating the impact of business opportunities and changes in business operations.
- Process Improvement – continuously develop enhancements to FP&A systems and process. Assist with other process development and change projects in Finance and throughout the company.
- Project support and ad hoc requests – projects may include ROI analyses for major projects, and responding to information requests from management. Support other functions that may need project or ongoing analyses.
- 5 years or more relevant progressive experience within FP&A functions
- Advanced Excel skills, and proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with financial software and systems, preferably SAGE, NetSuite, and Tableau.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective interpersonal skills with all levels of the company
- Process minded, focused on continuous improvement
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exhibits resourcefulness and ownership, as well as business acumen
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- CPA/MBA preferred
Shoes For Crews is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. Shoes For Crews provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion, disability, marital status, age, genetic information, veteran status or any personal attribute or characteristic that is protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well