Marketing is one of the largest teams at SharkNinja. The team includes Digital, Brand, D2C, Media, PR and Creative. Each team focusing on how we give our consumers the ultimate product experience. Marketing is for the person that is not afraid to dive deep and show a genuine interest into the world of Consumer Goods. These are the people that are consistently asking themselves what can we do to we make things even easier for our consumers. Marketing at SharkNinja is for the person who is never satisfied with creating anything less than the best product on the market.
Act as a Brand steward for the Ninja brand; help to develop and manage go to market plans that drive consistency in voice, tone and message across all channels (i.e. Packaging, Advertising, Infomercial, PR, Social/Content Marketing and Web Properties, collateral, trade etc.). Contribute effectively to the development of brand strategy, help shape the marketing plan development, and ensure excellence of execution in market to deliver upon category goals.
- Working with the Product Development, Creative Services and Marketing Services teams, lead the development and execution of brand building communication strategies and go-to-market plans. Specifically, message development and execution for packaging, PR, in-store, collateral and support for infomercial/advertising and digital efforts
- Drive a consumer first mentality to develop relevant messaging and assets that deliver clear consumer understanding of products and brand and that will drive high purchase intent
- Be the category expert: understand price, positioning, competitive landscape and market needs. Digest insights, connect the dots, summarize conclusions and recommend a comprehensive product assortment and roadmap that will drive a high rate of sale
- Partner with category management and strategic sales on assortment and pricing strategy that delivers on high rate of sale
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the products
- Work with Sales and Trade Marketing to develop breakthrough in-store merchandising
- Support development and implementation of best practices and processes across all consumer touchpoints
- Develop creative briefs and manage creative reviews
- Manage creative development processes (i.e. timeline, approvals, protocols)
Participate on a global cross-functional team to develop new products and messaging
Key Functional Skills/Knowledge
- Strong communication skills and ability to make effective presentations to all levels of management
- Ability to synthesize complex product features into compelling and desirable consumer benefits
- Broad spectrum of marketing skills, defining strategies, building plans, driving product launches, and front-end innovation management
- Ability to connect the dots and think at a holistic and strategic level across the business
- Influencing, conflict resolution, and creative problem solving.
- Comfortable mining and analyzing data and drawing conclusions
- Ability to manage several projects in parallel, navigating a complex cross-functional matrix
- Project management
- Biased toward action
- Comfortable managing teams
- Minimum of 5 years of prior Marketing experience required, preferably with direct responsibility for Brand strategy, messaging, positioning, and COMMS strategy and execution
- Experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns
- Experience in creative strategy development, advertising and launching new products
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or equivalent experience. MBA preferred
Who is SharkNinja?
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?