Pulled from the full job description
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Work from home
Full Job Description
Our Market Research team plays a critical role in analyzing and creating our product line strategies. You will help by evaluating the distribution channel, preparing key analysis, reviewing competitor activity, and providing information to assist with business decisions that facilitate profitable premium growth. Apply today to be part of a highly influential role within our Personal Lines team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct statistical analyses and research that influence strategies with our Personal Lines insurance brand.
- Develop reporting portfolios that disseminates data, performance analyses of products and provides recommendations as to how our products are performing in the current and emerging markets.
- Create and monitor regular reporting methods, including creating customized data reporting.
- Regularly participate in business discussion with internal business partners.
WHAT IT TAKES
What you can bring to the table to be considered for this opportunity:
- Degree in business, mathematics, or other analytical fields preferred.
- 0-2 years of related work experience, preferably in the P&C Insurance industry, or MBA degree.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office with emphasis in Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of data analysis tools, such as Tableau, SAS, and/or Python.
- Strong communication skills for written, verbal and visual presentations of product data.
- Desire to think creatively and demonstrate curiosity in the review of products/data.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
We take great pride in making Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you’ll receive.
- To best support our associates and our culture, Sentry is happy to offer flexibility through a scheduled work from home (Monday and Friday)/in office days (Tuesday through Thursday) after we begin to return to the office.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU).
HOW YOU’LL APPLY
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry’s leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!