SelectQuote is hiring a Marketing Operations Analyst to join our Consumer Lifecycle Marketing team in Kansas City. The CLM Marketing Operations Analyst is a key member of the marketing team, acting as a consultant to senior leadership. The Marketing Operations Analyst will apply a variety of analytical skill sets and techniques to support decision making and maximize company return on investment.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally in many different areas of SelectQuote’s business. The ideal candidate will have a strong academic and extracurricular record, a demonstrated drive for success, and the aptitude to learn and develop new competencies in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyze and map customer acquisition strategies and make recommendations on where to insert relevant touch points to Marketing & Operational leadership
- Prepare quantitative analysis using Microsoft Excel and SQL to develop meaningful insights on customer data and performance of marketing programs and campaigns
- Provide analytical support to consumer lifecycle management leadership
- Network with stakeholders and participants in specific business processes to understand workflow
- Identify workflow/system improvements and present solutions to the management team.
- Manage the implementation of IT related initiatives that support life cycle management programs
- Implement process change and effectively monitor and measure results
- Produce clear and concise presentations to senior leadership regarding projects and other assigned tasks.
- Become familiar with customer relationship management software (SelectCare).
- Heavy exposure to Microsoft Excel and SQL (must be proficient – Required)
- Perform additional ad-hoc reports and projects as assigned from time to time by superiors
- Vendor management and reporting oversight
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Functional analytical skills (projecting, costing, budgeting, etc.).
- High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently.
- Articulate and well-spoken; strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Regular experience telling stories w/ data and making recommendations to leadership.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Strong academic record (3.5/4.0 GPA or higher) with a BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in an analytical discipline (Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Accounting, etc.)
- Willing to relocate to Kansas City area
- Comfort with heavy senior leadership contact and building relationships with division leaders
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in entrepreneurial environments and to thrive in taking programs from concept to reality
- High level of self-motivation; ability to operate and accomplish goals independently and within a team oriented environment
- Driven to continually learn , develop as a professional, and improve personal skill sets
- Demonstrated ability to lead peers to shared goals
- Relevant internship/work experience in finance, business, analytical field etc.
- History of being able to juggle extracurricular activities while maintaining a high GPA
- Experience working with Excel, Power Point, SQL, Python, or other technical application
- Pursuit of graduate degree (MBA, MS in Finance, etc.)
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location