You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Reimbursement Analyst.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Reimbursement Analyst you need to know how to:
- Assist with the preparation of various cost report work-papers and schedules
- Assist with the preparation, filing and audits of wage-index and occupational mix
- Assist with the month-end Medicare settlements reserve calculations
- Become proficient in the use of the STINGRAY analytics platform
- Provide expertise and training to other department members related to STINGRAY
- Interprets and applies governmental payers’ reimbursement regulations as it pertains to bad debt and Disproportionate Share (DSH), to ensure timely compliance and implementation
- Make evaluations and decisions to determine eligibility to be claimed as bad debts and DSH on the cost report based on account detail
- Aggregate hospitals’ data for Medicare bad debt and DSH reporting requirements
- Handle multiple projects and deadlines effectively and communicate risks and issues to managers on a timely basis
- Due to deadline driven environment, must be flexible with work schedule in order to meet deadlines
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related subject (applicable work experience can substitute for not having degree in one of these studies), required
- Minimum of three (3) years of healthcare, finance or accounting experience, required
- Previous cost report or net revenue experience, preferred
- Strong Accounting / Accountant, or Analyst experience, preferred
- MBA, preferred
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Reimbursement Analyst on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.