“Our results let us know we’re on the right track, but our people make us great!”
SBM Management is a soft service provider focused on developing empowered associates, standardized processes, management systems, and reporting tools that make your life easier
We are currently seeking a bright and talented Operations Finance Manager to join our hard working team in Redmond, Washington to oversee one of our largest accounts in the area.
If you are a decisive financial leader with exceptional forecasting and budgeting skills, please apply online for immediate consideration!
The Operations Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing forecasting and budget performance for assigned divisions and departments. The successful candidate will interface with the operations teams and corporate departments to identify ways to maximize profitability and maintain sustainable metrics for operational and customer service excellence. The Finance Manager will participate in financial due diligence for new business opportunities (RFP review, bid modeling) and will maintain a variety of resources to accurately support cost accounting, forecasting and continued due diligence.
- Provide support to the site Operations and Account Management teams by preparing and reviewing budgets, proposals and related documentation
- Provide support to the Business Development team by assessing pricing activities
- Monitor and adjust operating budgets to ensure corporate objectives are met
- Analyze market data to manage and maintain costs
- Maintain existing reports along with developing new reporting tools to more effectively drive the business
- Continually develop the site management team’s financial acumen
- BS in Accounting/Finance/Business; MBA is a plus
- 5 years of experience in a finance position supporting key Operations stakeholders
- Strong operational focus and ability to deliver financial metrics that demonstrate our value/performance
- Solid technical and analytical skills in finance and general accounting
- Ability to benchmark and leverage costs to improve productivity and performance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with various functional teams
- Strong Excel skills a must. ERP (JDE, NetSuite, SAP) experience is a plus.