$60,000 – $85,000 a year
Full Job Description
The Logan Institute for Health & Wellness is hiring a Business Operations Manager in Fishers, Indiana.
As our Business Operations Manager, you will oversee non-clinical operations of our growing integrative medical practice. As a member of the Management Team and the Senior Leadership Team, your business acumen will take our practice to the next level of excellence. Reporting to the Practice Owner, you will work in coordination with our Clinical Manager, Office Manager and our Pharmacy Business Director. Embracing the Institute’s philosophy of patient care will be important to your success.
- Operations Work Flow Improvements and Change Management: Use project management tools and participatory techniques to implement upgrades and additions to operational systems; plan launch of new business lines; work with management team on processes that flow through both clinical and non-clinical areas.
- Practice Analytics: Track and report monthly and rolling “outcomes dashboard” to the Leadership Team (stats on patient health gains, revenue, profitability, # of new patient stats, etc.); track and report “activity dashboard” linked to staff performance goals.
- Business Plan and Budget Management: Draft annual business plan and budget for existing and proposed lines of business; align business plans and financial reports with line of business dashboards and calculate ROI; monitor variances and resolve issues as arise.
- Routine Business Activities: Supervise Office Manager and delegates responsibilities on shared functions; meet with new patients to review payment options for long term treatment plan; manage contracts with independent practitioners.
Other Essential Management Responsibilities:
- Facility Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems Management
- Market Opportunity Research
- Bachelors’ Degree in business, finance, accounting or HR. MBA helpful.
- 5+ years in a senior operational role with annual budgets of $2-5M.
- Project management and operational process improvement expertise.
- Competency in costing out the resources required for new growth strategies.
- Budget management by cost centers and business lines.
- Solid leadership and culture-building capabilities.
- Experience in staff management, recruiting, and professional development.
- Excellent communications skills (interpersonal, written, oral).
- Good problem-solving skills with sound understanding of data analytics.
- Tech savvy with strong expertise in MS Excel and other business software.
- Receptive to our health and wellness philosophies and able to promote throughout our practice
The Logan Institute for Health & Wellness will reward your operational talents with a salary of $60K to $85k. Benefits package includes: PTO, paid holidays, 401K, Long-term disability, quarterly Wellness Fund contribution, and all Logan Institute healthcare services and products at discounted costs.
If you embrace a healthy lifestyle and want to direct the business operations of a growing and innovative professional environment, we encourage you to apply online now!
The Logan Institute for Health & Wellness is a leading provider of integrative health services, located in Fishers, IN. Kevin Logan, M.D. and our team of Functional Medicine Practitioners are respected for exceptional patient outcomes. Our patient services include a comprehensive approach to diagnostics followed by the most advanced therapeutics in the Midwest. The Institute operates an on-site natural (non-prescription) pharmacy that is propelling our exciting growth.
To learn more about Logan Institute for Health & Wellness, visit: http://www.loganmd.com/
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Operations Manager / Director of Operations / practice manager / controller / COO / office manager / business manager / health and wellness / healthcare / physician practice / medical practice / doctor office / health / medical office / integrative medicine