Full Job Description
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…and Drive Your Career across a world of opportunities! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. If you are looking to build a strong career, we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Financial Analyst to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
This role will provide the opportunity to cross-collaborate among the many teams within our organization, including Finance, Marketing, Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. You will have exposure to both core finance functions and interactions with other functions. We embrace and accept individual experiences and backgrounds to achieve a diverse and inclusive workplace.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with our Marketing/Sales teams evaluating existing products, as well as new product launches.
- Work on annual operating plan and forecasts.
- Assist in month-end reporting of financial results – telling the financial story for our business unit.
- Prepare and analyze customer product profitability and support decision-making.
- Track and report on key performance indicators.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
Ultimately, you will be involved in understanding the financial results of our business, and supporting key decisions derived from our profitability analysis. We strive to build a diverse, inclusive and talented workforce who will contribute to the Company’s vision, mission, and goals.
You will love it here if…
- You are a quick and agile learner and enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems and putting in systemic programs to get results
- You are a forward-thinker who is always looking for ways to improve and learn
- You are an excellent communicator and enjoy working with all levels of the organization
- You have a passion for analyzing data and using data to drive business performance
We need you to have:
- BS/BA in accounting, finance, or related degree.
- 2-4 years of relevant Finance or Accounting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Icing on the cake:
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience.
- Working towards completion of CPA, MBA or other advanced degree.
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
Join Reynolds Consumer Products and
Drive Your Career across a world of opportunities!
For applicants or employees who are disabled or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by emailing us at Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, genetics, or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Regulations Frequently Asked Questions can be found on this link:
Pay Transparency Regulations Frequently Asked Questions | U.S. Department of Labor (dol.gov)
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.