We are looking for a Finance Manager – Finance Analytics to provide leadership and subject matter expertise to the integrated supply chain team of the Products and Solutions portfolio of Resideo. This role will bring leadership and expertise in supply chain financial modeling, predictive analytics, and scenario planning to facilitate decision models, financial planning, cost structure analysis, and ISC trends while providing insights and decision support to the Sr Director, CFO, and other members of the executive leadership team.
Overview and Getting it Done!
- Refine/build financial models that support decisions aimed at maximizing value creation through a robust, agile, and integrated supply chain. Work with financial planning /operating plan, forecasting, and variance analysis in support of Resideo’s ISC strategy and corporate objectives
- Provide financial analytics expertise in providing decision support that involves strategic ISC initiatives, capex projects, cost structure initiatives – from developing future cash flows, analyzing the project’s internal rate of return (IRR), net present value (NPV) or the payback period to determining the impact our asset structure has on economic value add.
- Collaborate with IT in ensuring robust systems to support the facility footprint of the future
- Collaborate closely with the Resideo Business Analytics teams in Switzerland and India
- Conduct analyzes and provide insights into financial plans centered on cost management initiatives
- Provide ad hoc reporting and assessments to management as required.
- Support management team and Functional Leaders with data-driven analysis.
Running The Offense Lead ISC Finance Analytics team – this is a player/coach role that will build the finance analytics team and support financial planning and forecasting process, developing & implementing monthly forecasts & annual plans, while building financial models supporting ISC decision science
- Assist in maintaining a strong internal controls environment ensuring the accuracy of budgeting, financial projections and operating forecasts.
- Provide financial guidance on capex planning forecasting and variance analysis.
- Provide financial planning, analysis, forecasting and variance analyzes on transformative initiatives across ISC to accelerate the pace and impact of these critical objectives.
- Provide financial guidance through financial metrics, capital investment analysis, and root-cause variance analysis, relating to financial metrics while driving to predictive analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Data Science, Accounting or Economics (MBA or MS Analytics preferred)
- 5+ years of predictive finance analysis specifically in supply chain/operations or accounting experience within a global corporate environment
- Leadership experience in finance/decision science to lead large scale supply chain/operations change initiatives
- Strong corporate background – global experience preferred in EMEA, USA, Mexico
- Ability to lead and influence diverse, cross-functional teams globally
- Ability to drive business decisions across the functional teams
- Ability to understand business activities with a view broader than just the finance function
- Experience in a matrix organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business-partnering skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Knowledge of SAP modules
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (PowerPoint and strong Excel Skills)
- P&L/Balance Sheet Budgeting and Forecasting experience
- Ability to manage several projects at once, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- High sense of urgency and ability to juggle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
About Us: Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com .
At Resideo, we bring together diverse individuals to build the future of homes. Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.