Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career – a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
Regions Capital Markets provides products and services to meet the needs of Corporate, Commercial, and Real Estate clients throughout the bank. Capital Markets provides hedging products that enable clients to manage risks associate with interest rate, commodity, and foreign exchange exposures. The capital raising services provided by Capital Markets complements the bank’s own lending activities. Capital Markets also provides advisory services associated with mergers and acquisitions as well as non-traditional forms of capital.
The array of products offered by Capital Markets helps Regions relationship managers compete in today’s rapidly evolving financial environment. Capital Markets provides guidance and support to Regions’ line side, assisting them with winning and maintaining the role of trusted advisor to their clients. The list of product offerings is constantly expanding in reaction to market demands.
The Capital Markets Associate serves as the primary support for the Capital Markets Managing Directors, Directors, and Vice Presidents by updating marketing materials, providing analytics, and maintaining databases to support the marketing effort. Responsible for supporting senior team members in all aspects of the deal process. Associates also assist in the cultivation of client relationships by conducting research, staying abreast of client and industry trends, and participating in industry and client related strategic and tactical planning.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Assist in the development and creation of client marketing materials
- Business, industry and capital markets research
- Generate and analyze reports
- Financial modeling
- Field client inquires and request
- Work closely with senior team members and other groups with the bank to prepare transaction documents
- Compile and understand market data in support of marketing efforts
- Evaluates transactions and ensures proper understanding of the structure, provisions, and schedules
- Conducting and assisting in due diligence
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Bachelor’s degree with proven record of high achievement, MBA preferred
- Minimum 2 years relevant industry experience
- Prior corporate/ investment banking, capital markets, consulting or legal experience is a significant plus
- Strong analytical, organization, and communication (written, oral and interpersonal) skills
- Advanced user of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Effective consultation and assessment skills
- Project management skills
- Attention to details and ability to multi-task under pressure
Charlotte, North Carolina
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans