Pulled from the full job description
Show 3 more benefits
Full Job Description
Specialty Building Products is a people first organization. Reeb® is an SBP Brand.
You may be wondering, why should I join Specialty Building Products?
- We live our Core Values and they reflect what we actually believe and how we actually behave. They are who we are. You are joining a team that is built upon a strong culture and standards for success.
- Flexibility is offered here; we trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our employees. This role offers a hybrid work schedule.
- We welcome you to something bigger than yourself with all the tools necessary to excel in your role.
- Grow with us; we offer a career, not just a job. We value your perspective and want to learn more about you with a commitment to laying the foundation for you to build a successful career with us.
As a Financial Analyst, you will evaluate business processes, identifies needs, and develops strategies to maximize opportunities. The Financial Planning Analyst will work with Reeb’s business, IT, and test systems. The Financial Planning Analyst will interact with all functional areas at all levels.
- Assists with budgeting and interim forecasting planning cycles working across multiple functions including IT, marketing, HR, and operations
- Prepares monthly capital forecasting and ensure that projects are closed out timely
- Analyzes customer unit/average selling price mix and margin analysis, assist sales teams with analysis requests as required
- Prepares and review of commissions to salesmen
- Prepares rebates for payment and assist in making the FIO system migration a success
- Develops detailed bottoms up spend reporting and monthly monitoring by department
- Documents cost down initiatives and monitor capital project ROI paybacks
- Performs daily sales reporting and weekly analysis of labor costs
- Forecasts and tracks financial results throughout the year to meet budget projections
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned
Qualifications – A qualified candidate will have:
- Experience with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas). Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven management and organizational skills
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making
- Two or more years of finance/accounting or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business analysis, business administration, finance or related field
- Accounting certification (e.g. CGMA or CPA) or MBA a plus
Reeb® an SBP Brand is currently looking for Financial Analyst to join our VALUES based organization. We seek to serve people first, and we operate according to a moral compass aimed at doing what is right even when it is hard. Reeb® brings this values-based perspective to each of our employees, our customers, our suppliers, and our communities. We do not underestimate the power of our employee’s ability to have a uniquely positive impact on the people around us.
We are proud to have the best team in our industry. We have experienced a tremendous amount of growth as a company. This growth has served not only our customer base but has also provided significant opportunities for advancement amongst our employees.
Perks of working at Reeb Millwork:
- Competitive Pay
- Monday to Friday – 1st Shift
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus (Eligible Day 1)
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-Paid Life Insurance & Disability
- 401(k) with Employer match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For more information about Reeb®, please visit us @ www.reeb.com
Reeb® Millwork is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.