COMPANY – RCN
- Analyze, monitor and report revenue driven from customer activity related to service changes, promotion increases, promotion expirations, rate increases, adjustment and discounts use
- Evaluate use of promotional discounts and help enforce proper business rules
- Partner with Billing and Customer Care groups to maximize financial performance and efficiency of promotional pricing tactics
- Partner with Billing group to manage long term promotion clean up and migration plans
- Assist in project management of annual rate increase process
- Data mining and data analytics as needed
- Regular communication and coordination with Billing, Customer Care, and the Finance and Marketing contacts in the local markets
- The position will report into the Finance organization and will be required to deliver other financial analyses / projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications / Requirements:
- College degree in Finance or other related field; MBA preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience with SQL / detailed database querying a plus
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Candidate will also demonstrate ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Self-motivated individual with strong leadership qualities
- Ability to adapt to a complex and constantly changing environment and set of priorities.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.