Want to make your finance expertise count? As an Finance Manager, eCommerce at RB, you’ll have the freedom to help us make smarter, better informed decisions that drive our business forward.
Finance Manager, eCommerce
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Playing a crucial role in the smooth running of our eCommerce Direct-To-Consumer business, you’ll provide the financial data we depend on to make critical choices. You’ll ensure the integrity and accuracy of reporting. You’ll support our planning cycle and collaborate with other finance teams. You’ll manage compliance and controls projects. Ultimately, your analysis will provide the insights that allow us to grow our business and manage our costs. You’ll:
- Be the subject matter expert and partner with stakeholders to provide commercial and operational financial support
- Influence drivers of all P&L buckets in support of division objectives, challenge assumptions and drive adjustments
- Ensure the necessary accounting and financial controls and policies are followed
- You’ll succeed because…
…you’ve a foundation in accounting or financial analysis. You’ve worked with general ledger and reporting systems. You thrive under pressure and hit tight deadlines. You have a close attention to detail and your analytical mindset means you spot things others miss. Most importantly, you’re an excellent communicator. You’re willing to speak up and able to influence others using facts and data. You’re:
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA and/or CPA and/or CMA a plus
- 5 years financial experience in Finance or Planning and Analysis
- Ability to operate in a highly focused, entrepreneurial environment and expected to challenge and influence business decisions based on fact-based information and meaningful analytics
- Interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills to allow for mutual understanding of problems and development of cooperative solutions
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.